Saturday, April 25, 2015

ANSABE?: The Whisper Challenge + Comments (Gus Abelgas, Musical Play, Go...





Before I respond to your comments, watch my girlfriend and I play THE WHISPER CHALLENGE, now popularly known in the Philippines as ANSABE? because of It's Showtime. #SweetsTV



And then I did a Gus Abelgas voiceover for MTRCB Program Advisory (SPG), talked about being in a Musical Play, and how I feel on sharing good vibes.



I upload vlogs every Mondays and Thursdays, Mashup Songs every Tuesdays and Fridays, and random videos every Wednesdays. (Sorry for the delay, this is supposed to be a Vloggy Thursday Video.. and the Mashup Friday will also be uploaded tomorrow)



Like my Facebook Page: The09HARLEM - Youtube

Follow me on Twitter: @itsHARLEM

Tumblr: itsharlem.tumblr.com



#SupportFilipinoYoutubers

Like. Comment. Subscribe.

#Goodvibes!



WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment